Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Top Five Fruits

And now, in no certain order...wait, they are in order.  #1 is the BEST.  And now, without further adieu, my top 5 favorite fruits:
  1. Watermelon - juicy, sweet, and delicious, I could eat it all day...if someone else would cut it up and keep Logan away from it :-)
  2. Banana - perfect for a quick snack and kind of filling.  Pairs well with almost any other fruit.  For example, ever had a Kiwi Banana Starburst?  Delicious.
  3. Apple - I like them Golden Delicious or Gala...with Fuji on occasion.  Or I'd definitely take a Granny Smith baked into mom's apple pie.  I love them dipped in peanut butter, and have even tried one chocolate covered.
  4. Pineapple - when they're perfectly ripened, sweet and yummy.  Again, could someone else cut it please? And keep Logan away?
  5. Honeydew melon - the green melon you always find in a fruit salad.  I think it's just a bit sweeter than cantaloupe, and maybe a little mushier.

No comments: