- Watermelon - juicy, sweet, and delicious, I could eat it all day...if someone else would cut it up and keep Logan away from it :-)
- Banana - perfect for a quick snack and kind of filling. Pairs well with almost any other fruit. For example, ever had a Kiwi Banana Starburst? Delicious.
- Apple - I like them Golden Delicious or Gala...with Fuji on occasion. Or I'd definitely take a Granny Smith baked into mom's apple pie. I love them dipped in peanut butter, and have even tried one chocolate covered.
- Pineapple - when they're perfectly ripened, sweet and yummy. Again, could someone else cut it please? And keep Logan away?
- Honeydew melon - the green melon you always find in a fruit salad. I think it's just a bit sweeter than cantaloupe, and maybe a little mushier.
Wednesday, July 7, 2010
Top Five Fruits
And now, in no certain order...wait, they are in order. #1 is the BEST. And now, without further adieu, my top 5 favorite fruits: