Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Cumberland Falls

During the week of July 4 we went on vacation with Joey's mom and both of his sisters and their families to Woodsen Bend Resort in Bronston, KY.  One of our day trips was to visit Cumberland Falls.  I, of course, have been there multiple times.  However, I thought the kids would like it, it was outdoors, and it was free.  Winner all around, right?

Everyone in our family knows Logan and curvy roads don't really agree, but I thought he would survive the one to the falls.  It doesn't go on forever and I would take it slow.  In the beginning he did great.  However, right before we got there he said, "Mommy, I'm going to throw up."  Off the road I pulled as quickly as I could, but he was fine.  We got back on the road and two minutes later we pulled in. 

We had a great time even though it was a little hot.  Here are some pictures.


Me and the monsters.















The boys - Kaleb, Dalton, and Logan











Mawmaw and the boys - Kaleb, Chastin, Logan, and Dalton

Grace, aunt Mimi, and Breanna
Logan took lots of pictures...of rocks

Cooling off with some ice cream afterwards. (Barb, Chastin, Kaleb, Dalton, Missy)
The rest of the group - Grace, Breanna, and Logan

No comments: