Thursday, July 22, 2010

No pros here...

While we were on vacation at Woodsen Bend Resort in Bronston, KY Joey wanted to do some golfing.  Not playing 18 holes or anything, but hitting a bucket of balls on the driving range.  We finally got it together and Joey, Kelly, Dalton, and I drove down the road to the pro shop where I got 2 buckets of balls and the privilege of borrowing a cart to get Joey to the driving range (it was more of a walk than we expected).  The following are some pictures of their fun.
Joey taking a swing.

Kelly's about to shoot into the trees on the right.

Dalton trying it out.
Showing Dalton how it's done.
All the men (don't ask what Kelly's up to - I don't know).
The wild turkeys we saw on the way to the driving range...
and the deer that walked right in front of my car as I was leaving.


No comments: