- I get to see regular pictures of my beautiful niece Molly as she grows.
- I watch as flowers my mom planted in her yard grow and bloom.
- I see pictures of our Maryland family as all Joey's little cousins get bigger and bigger and their families grow and change.
- I have been able to keep up with the girl who was the president of my sorority as she battles breast cancer, while pregnant. Her faith in God has awed and inspired me through her journey.
- I saw pictures of one of my best friends from high schools wedding to the man I'm pretty sure is her forever.
- I continue to follow another friend from high school who had a baby in December who was diagnosed with Cystic Fibrosis. Her journey from anger to acceptance has been heartbreaking and inspiring.
- I get to see pictures of all my friends babies grow to toddlers and beyond, even though I don't get to see the friends very often.
- I am amused daily by my Facebook friends wittiness in their updates.
All in all, I heart Facebook - I just wish it wasn't so addicting.