Monday, September 20, 2010

Falling...

So the calendar says fall is here (well, on the 23rd, but it's only 3 days away).  And you can sort of tell it when you leave the house.  I mean, it's not as hot as it has been, and there hasn't been much humidity, nor rain.  We could really use some rain.  And of course, I do live in NC, right on the border of SC. So my hot does not equal the hot in KY, nor the hot if FL.

Anyway, I've been wanting to change my layout to feel more fallish.  But when I started looking, I fell in love with the happy face pumpkin you see on the left.  So I went more toward a Halloween background.  But I think it's okay since the Sunday sale papers came with lots of ads for Halloween costumes.

So welcome to fall!  I'm going to make a wreath for my front door soon to help it (fall) feel more welcome.  And I'm also thinking I'll update the decorations on our piano to have a more "fall" feel (if I can get my son to move his race cars for a minute).  And this past week I spray painted some picture frames to add some style to the living room which I'll post about later this week (since I forgot the camera memory card at home today).  That little project has also made me think I'm going to spray paint all the other frames in the living room so they match.  I tell ya, I have become a major blog stalker of some super creative people and they have infected me with inspiration.  So stick around...I'll at least lead you to some super inspiring blogs!

No comments: