Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Small Amusements

Last night, I asked Logan what he did in school that day. He tells me he needs a brown shirt. I have trouble connecting those two things, although in the back of my mind I'm thinking this might have to do with the Kindergarten program coming up next week which I've heard nothing about. He goes on to tell me he's going to be a bird and birds wear brown shirts. (Who knew?)He's also going to play the maracas. Aww, how cute. Of course I'll buy him a brown shirt. Just wish I could get confirmation from the teacher that this is necessary.

He also tells me they planted flowers.
Me: Oh really, cool. Where did you plant them? (I'm thinking some kind of child labor work force the school is employing to do some landscaping. )
Logan: In a pot...I'm going to bring it home for Mother's Day.
Me: Hmmm...you think that was supposed to be a surprise?
Logan: No, I just told you.
Me: Oh. My bad.

He cracks me up.

No comments: