1. If you could add one room to our house, what would it be?
I would add a dining room off the eat-in kitchen. Then, I would be free to extend my kitchen into the current eating area and add some storage. Of course, we live in a rental, so this is definitely just a pipe dream.
2. How many pillows do you sleep with at night?
Just one - I like a nice firm pillow that will tuck up under my head.
3. What is the best costume you've ever worn for Halloween?
I haven't done any dressing up as an adult, but one year as a kid I went as an old lady. Mom put baby powder in my hair to make it look gray and I wore some frumpy looking dress. Not sure why that one stands out.
4. If you could erase one item off the face of the earth, what would it be?
Cigarettes - my husband smokes (outside) and it is totally gross. Even though he goes outside the smell still sticks to him and it seems like there's cigarette butts everywhere. He is trying to quit, though, so that's good.
5. Where do you do your best thinking?
In my car driving home from work. I think about everything (which probably isn't the best thing since I should be concentrating on driving...). And if I'm not thinking, I'm on the phone with someone - it's the easiest time to talk since there aren't kids around to distract/interrupt me.
So there you have it - a little bit of Hoo I Am.