Friday, October 17, 2008

Michelle Needs and Wants

So I was reading one of the blogs I like and she had a post where you Google your first name followed by "needs" and see what comes up. Here's the top ten:

1. Michelle needs your help. - always
2. Michelle needs a family that will be patient, consistent, kind, loving. - already got that
3. Michelle needs every advantage possible to attain this goal. - I should probably figure out some goals - potty training two kids comes to mind
4. Michelle needs to excercise her right to shut the f*** up. - always, again
5. Michelle needs to take an extended break from golf after this weekend. - hmmm, this is doable since I've never played golf
6. Michelle needs to pee. - always (damn mommy bladder)
7. Michelle needs help translating. - I do work in a German firm
8. Michelle needs a nickname. - please be nice about this
9. Michelle needs change. - of the Obama variety?
10. Michelle needs to be back in school. - one day

I decided to take this fun experiment a step further and Googled my name followed by "wants." Here you go:

1. Michelle wants to show you a cool trick. - I guess I need to learn a cool trick.
2. Michelle wants to earn money to buy a teeshirt. - Well our budget isn't that tight.
3. Michelle wants a guy she can take home to meet the family. - I've already got one.
4. Michelle wants a little action. - Joey will be so excited.
5. Michelle wants to make a space for community use on a rental basis. - Not really.
6. Michelle wants to be home when they get home from camp. - I don't know anyone who's gone to camp.
7. Michelle wants to be Queen of Kenya. - My, I'm ambitious.
8. Michelle wants to make sure we know she's an elitist. - And uppity.
9. Michelle wants to learn how to think on her feet. - I could improve on this.
10. Michelle wants to be more like her big sisters. - I am the big sister, but this is excellent advice for my younger sisters.

No comments: